Friday, April 22

Twenty Facts

1. I am 23 years old (24 in May).
2. I've been vegetarian since March 2010.
3. I live near the beach.
4. I'm afraid of needles.
5. I love making splatter paintings.
6. I still live at home with my dad.
7. I collect fortunes from chinese cookies.
8. I've been dating Nicholas for 5 years.
9. My favorite band is Paramore.
10. I want to solve a Rubix cube before I die.
11. Going out on the boat is the best.
12. If I don't write lists, I never remember anything.
13. I tweet.
14. I am the most indecisive person everrr.
15. Favorite Color: Purple
16. Chocolate Covered Pretzels. Enough said...
17. I love flying on airplanes! It puts life into perspective for me.
18. I don't feel old enough to have a full-time job yet(?)
19. I can't swallow pills. My vitamins are chewable.
20. I've gone skydiving, backpacking, snorkeling, hot air ballooning, snowboarding, rock climbing, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment